Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY♥

-Argumentative Essay-


Mandatory dress codes cannot improve  students' performance in school. Actually, I have experiences that supports the idea that uniforms CANNOT improve students' performance. This topic is related wit the ideas of freedom and students' right. I'll show based on my experienve and thesis that this is not true. Also I'll give other peoples' opinions and compare with other countries.

I think forcing mandatory dress codes casuses fights between teachers and students. There are some teachers who always chekc who didn't arrange their uniforms  well. If they find any student who has a bad uniform condition, they scold us ot they give RPs(= Red Points; means that if we did bad behavior, we'll get this point for punishment.) Sometimes, the general manager of that grade checks the uniforms during class time and it's  time wasting. One of the teachers of MATH said that it is useless and makes teachers and student have tension between of the,. Both students and teachers think that it is useless and timewasting but why do we do this? If we keep doing this and ist can cause immoral class atmosphere.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda!
    Thank you for leaving a comment in my blog! Happy to see that you are doing great~ Keep up the great work and enjoy your last few days of GLPS^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~!! ^^*
      I will finish it with pictures..
      Today, we have farewell party..
      ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
      I'm really sad and I hope I will be the stdent of KMLA ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
      So... please becare of catch a cold!!
      And I lost the case in MOCK TRIAL against class 21.. I was really nervous (every contest..) and I couldn't do anything.. All these things happened because of me....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
      Anyway,, I'm really happy to see you in my blog and really, really be careful of catch a cold...^^

      Delete